This activity is part of the Managing Study Stress series of four video-based 20-minute discussion activities.
Stress is natural and it’s the body’s way of sharpening focus, increasing stamina and making us more alert. However, too much stress can start to impact on our body in unproductive ways, such as having trouble concentrating and sleeping. During exam time and peak study periods it’s helpful to develop coping strategies to manage stress to enhance performance and wellbeing. This video and activity will help students develop that.
About this resource:
- 20-minute video-based discussion activity
- Involves a video, brainstorm, prioritisation and practical outcomes
- Students take away strategies for coping with stress
You must be logged in to view this resource
Register your details to access our professional development modules and resources.
- Free professional development resources
- [Optional] Receive updates about new resources to use in your work
- [Optional] Receive our Schools newsletter with health tools and tips.
Already have an account? Log in here