Quicker and easier access to mental health and wellbeing classroom resources, information and support.
At ReachOut we love finding ways to improve our service to better help you guys and we think the new ReachOut Schools website is pretty special.
Here’s a list of the top 5 things you need to know about the new ReachOut Schools site.
- It has a new name! ReachOut Professionals is now ReachOut Schools. Rest assured ReachOut’s resources for professionals who work with young people are still there and have a fresh look.
- It has lots of evidence based resources and information to use to support students, teachers, school-based professionals and parents as part of your whole school approach.
- It is everything you know and love from before but with smarter navigation features, which means it will be easier to find the classroom resources, information or support you require.
- It’s built for speed on smartphones, desktop and tablet. So less fussing, more solutions.
- With new apps popping up every minute, it can be hard to know what’s what and what works. We’ve included an ‘Apps and online tools’ section with professional reviews that can be used to support young people’s needs.