This activity is part of the Managing Study Stress series of four video-based 20-minute discussion activities.
This activity gives students a chance to explore scientifically-proven steps to study success and hear some ‘study hack’ ideas to try out during study. Effective study techniques can make a big difference to a student’s level of stress during exam periods. While there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to effective study, giving students a chance to explore what works for them can help.
About this resource:
- 20-minute video-based discussion activity
- Students generate and share study strategies
- Students learn new study strategies
You must be logged in to view this resource
Register your details to access our professional development modules and resources.
- Free professional development resources
- [Optional] Receive updates about new resources to use in your work
- [Optional] Receive our Schools newsletter with health tools and tips.
Already have an account? Log in here