Students investigate their strengths and goals to reflect on their study routines.
- Students assess their study habits through a SWOT analysis.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- understand their own strengths, weaknesses, and threats and opportunities
- appreciate how managing their time can impact their levels of stress.
SWOT activity 15 min
- Explain to students:
- Everyone is different in terms of their study habits, goals and stress levels.
- By preparing and reflecting on their strengths, they can manage their stress levels to help them perform at their individual best.
- Students complete an individual SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis of their study habits and routines.
- A SWOT analysis is useful for understanding what your strengths and weaknesses are, as well as for identifying the opportunities that are open to you and the threats you may face.
- An honest reflection is key. Unless you are honest with yourself, you won’t be able to identify where you are at with your study.
- No two SWOT analyses will be the same.
- Students choose other members of the class that they feel comfortable sharing their analysis with.
- Encourage students to identify each other’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.