Students investigate practical strategies to manage exam stress.
- Students assess a variety of strategies for managing exam stress.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- understand exam stress as something that everyone experiences and that can be managed
- appreciate how to use practical strategies to beat exam stress.
Think about it 5 min
Students individually write for one minute per question to answer the following:
- Why do exams cause stress?
- What happens when you feel stressed prior to exams?
- What happens when you feel stressed during exams?
- Do you do anything for exam stress?
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.