Students become familiar with common qualification and training terms used in further education.
Students gain an understanding of key words used in further education
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify different levels and degrees of further education.
Instructions 5 min
When deciding what to do, it’s easy for students to become confused by the terminology.
- Read the following list to students.
- Ask students to:
- Cross their arms if they know exactly what it means
- Put their hands on their heads if they do not know what it means
- Raise hands in the air if they have questions
- Facilitate conversation accordingly. Ask those students who know to explain to others to engage the whole group in discussion.
- Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor Degree (Honours)
- Master Degree
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
- Doctoral Degree
For definitions, research or further information, check out:
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.