Students explore future possibilities by searching for their dream job.
Students search for their ideal job to consider what they could end up doing in the future.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify jobs that interest them
- consider the steps a person takes in their career.
Instructions 5 min
Using Seek, Jora or Ethical Jobs, students search for their ideal position. Skills, qualifications and location are no limit. Encourage students to think big.
- What appeals to you about this job?
- Why would you like to do something like this?
- What steps might the successful applicant have taken in their career?
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.