During this lesson, students will determine the study style that works best for them by completing a quiz. Based on these results, they will propose tips to support their study routine.
Students can identify their study style and the most effective strategies to support this style.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify their study style
- propose some practical tips to help them achieve this study style.
Instructions 5 min
- Ask students to complete the ReachOut.com quiz ‘What’s your at-home study style?’
- Ask students to share their results and discuss the following questions:
- Were you surprised with your result? Why/Why not?
- What strategies do you currently use to support this study style?
- Ask students to write down three top tips for their study style – e.g. find a quiet place to study; connect with friends for a debrief session daily.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.