During this lesson, students will determine the study style that works best for them by completing a quiz. Based on these results, they will propose tips to support their study routine.
- Students can identify their study style and the most effective strategies to support this style.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify their study style
- propose some practical tips to help them achieve this study style.
Instructions 5 min
- Ask students to complete the ReachOut.com quiz ‘What’s your at-home study style?’
- Ask students to share their results and discuss the following questions:
- Were you surprised with your result? Why/Why not?
- What strategies do you currently use to support this study style?
- Ask students to write down three top tips for their study style – e.g. find a quiet place to study; connect with friends for a debrief session daily.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.