Starting high school can be a difficult time for students. Watch this video with your students and discuss the suggested tips to help them with the transition. Use the video as an orientation activity, or share it with students in the first few weeks of high school.
Students will learn strategies to help them start high school.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- Identify strategies to help them cope with starting high school.
Starting high school video 20 mins
- Show students the ReachOut.com video: Tips for starting high school.
- Ask students:
- How do you feel about starting high school?
- How can we help each other when we are starting something new?
- How could the strategies suggested in the video help us?
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.