Students assess different ways they can look after themselves as they enter the workforce.
Students identify practical ways they can look after themselves when they start working.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- describe different strategies they can use to look after themselves
- identify available support structures.
Introduction 5 min
Explain to students:
- Juggling work and life can be difficult, especially if you are just entering the workforce.
- Work is often inconsistent, so it requires careful planning and organisation.
- There are lots of different ways to manage the work/life balance.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.