Every individual takes a different path. Young people may choose to pursue the path of internships, in-school apprenticeships, university studies or volunteering roles. This photo essay highlights the individual paths of young people across Australia.
Students identify educational opportunities that are available to them, by looking at the different options others have taken.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify different future pathways
- describe a variety of future education opportunities.
Photo essay 30 min
- Each student requires access to the ReachOut.com photo essay Thoughts about the future. This could be on individual devices, or the essay could be shown to the whole group.
- Students draw a table with the following headings:
- Chosen career/occupation
- Interesting points.
- Students look at each profile, read the quote and fill in the table.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.