Students examine the skills they need in order to be effective members of the workforce.
Students assess the skills required for the future and understand that they are already developing and using these skills.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- recognise the skills required for the future
- evaluate their own skills and how they can improve them.
Class discussion 10 min
- Who has had or currently has a job?
- What type of work do they or did they do?
- How did they get their job?
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.