This activity is part of the Managing Study Stress series.
Stress is the body's way of rising to a challenge and preparing to meet a tough situation with focus, stamina and increased alertness. Stress increases the heart rate, changes your breathing, and releases hormones into your system.
We all need a certain level of stress to be productive and motivate us to achieve our goals. Stress becomes a problem when it tips over from being helpful to overwhelming. Too much stress over a long period of time leads to exhaustion and burn-out, so it's important to learn ways to keep your stress in check.
About this resource:
- Engaging, easy to understand infographic
- Students will learn how to keep stress in check
- Students learn the difference between productive and unproductive stress
You must be logged in to view this resource
Register your details to access our professional development modules and resources.
- Free professional development resources
- [Optional] Receive updates about new resources to use in your work
- [Optional] Receive our Schools newsletter with health tools and tips.
Already have an account? Log in here