The first in our 'Wellbeing@School' series, this resource through our work with Salutegenics guides teachers and students through the practical application of Martin Seligman’s positive psychology PERMA framework.
This will help you to:
- explain positive psychology
- plan a series of lessons on positive psychology
- develop a positive psychology framework for your school
- introduce positive psychology to your life and your classroom
- explore the Australian Health & Physical Education Curriculum & General Capabilities.
You must be logged in to view this resource
Register your details to access our professional development modules and resources.
- Free professional development resources
- [Optional] Receive updates about new resources to use in your work
- [Optional] Receive our Schools newsletter with health tools and tips.