Students learn about job interviews and practise answering interview-style questions.
Students learn about the types of questions they may be asked during a job interview.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- confidently answer interview-style questions
- understand the interview process.
Tip 1: Dress to impress 15 min
Students access the article How to ace a job interview, which describes five tips for interview success. Work through the following activities to apply each tip.
Tip 1: Dress to impress
- Using the internet, students use an online shopping site to select an outfit they would wear to an interview. Give the students a budget (say, $50).
- Students create a visual representation of their outfit. They may include information about the reasons they have selected their outfit.
- Encourage students to share their selections. Ask them to think about:
- Is their outfit age appropriate?
- What sort of shoes should they wear?
- What sort of accessories would be appropriate (e.g. hats, jewellery, bag)?
- Why did they choose this outfit?
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.