Students learn how to write a cover letter and resume.
Students write a cover letter and resume that reflects their skills and abilities.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- understand the importance of resumes and cover letters
- develop a resume
- write a cover letter.
Class discussion 10 min
Discuss with students the importance of resumes and cover letters. Key discussion points:
- Resumes are our personal marketing tool.
- They outline our personal skills, interests and experiences.
- Cover letters should be tailored to the job you are applying for.
- Grammar, formatting and language are important, as these are formal documents.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.