The very act of reflecting on some of the good things that happen to us actually contributes to our wellbeing. Discovering what you like doing in your ME-Time and reflecting on how this made you feel is a good way to improve and sustain your wellbeing.
Activities have been designed to be standalone or run in a sequence for a 40 minute lesson/session. Templates are linked below for completing the activities.
- Watch the ReachOut.com video 'ME-Time' (5 minutes)
- Complete the 'ME-Time Ideas Flash' activity sheet (15 minutes)
- Complete the 'ME-Time' Tracking Three Good Ideas activity sheet (10 minutes)
- Explore ReachOut.com (10 minutes)
- Download full resource My Wellbeing. My Classroom.
- Order online the My Wellbeing. My Classroom. resource.