This lesson focuses on helping students to understand mental health issues.
Students know how to identify and seek support for mental health issues.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify the signs and symptoms of a mental health issue
- explain how a mental health issue can be supported or managed.
Instructions 5 min
- As a group, watch the video clip ‘What is mental health?’.
- After watching the video, ask students to write down or share with a partner:
- three signs or symptoms to look for that signify a mental health issue
- three top tips that could be used to support or manage a mental health issue.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.