This lesson focuses on helping students to understand mental health issues.
- Students know how to identify and seek support for mental health issues.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify the signs and symptoms of a mental health issue
- explain how a mental health issue can be supported or managed.
Instructions 5 min
- As a group, watch the video clip ‘What is mental health?’.
- After watching the video, ask students to write down or share with a partner:
- three signs or symptoms to look for that signify a mental health issue
- three top tips that could be used to support or manage a mental health issue.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.