Students learn how to support a friend who is experiencing stress.
- Students can support a friend who is experiencing stress.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify practical solutions for coping with stress.
Instructions 5 min
- Students watch the video ‘The ups and downs of stress’.
- Refer students to the article ‘Helping a friend with stress’.
- Working in pairs, students suggest some practical ways to cope with stress. Examples include getting together regularly to exercise, or agreeing always to be honest when checking in with others. Make these suggestions visible.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.