Goal setting is a great way to focus and motivate. By setting clear and achievable goals, young people can remember the what and the why.
Using a goal-setting framework, students set clear intentions to assist them in moving forward.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify some key things they would like to achieve
- understand that they can use goals to help them remain focused.
Instructions 5 min
- Provide student access to the ReachOut.com article ' How to set goals'.
- Ask students to write down two goals they would like to achieve. Set a time frame relevant to the students – for example, before the end of term, or before the end of the year.
- Give students the option of using either of the following apps to set their goal or write it down:
By setting goals, we can track our progress and remain clear on what we wish to achieve.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.