Students complete a quiz to find out what type of worker they are. They could be a connector, innovator, organiser or influencer.
Students evaluate their values and interests by answering quiz questions to find out what kind of workplace might suit them.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- identify the style of workplace that might suit them.
Instructions 5 min
- Students access the the ReachOut.com quiz 'What kind of worker are you' and complete it individually.
- Students share and discuss the options suggested for them.
- What type of work environment might suit you?
- What industries do the quiz results suggest?
- Are you surprised by your results?
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.