This lesson focuses on inclusion and students building respectful relationships. In this activity, students explore ways to celebrate diversity and identify the interpersonal skills that help in forming respectful relationships.
Students explore what constitutes respectful relationships, what influences inclusivity and equality in relationships, and how to seek help if something isn’t right.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- analyse factors and strategies that enhance inclusivity, equality and respectful relationships
- articulate interpersonal skills to build and maintain respectful and inclusive relationships
- evaluate factors that shape identities, and analyse how individuals impact the identities of others
- articulate support available to themselves and others.
Think/Pair/Share 5 min
- Individually students write their own definitions for inclusivity, equality and respect.
- Students share their definitions with a partner, re-write using both ideas.
- Pairs share their definitions to develop class definition.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.