Help students build on their understanding of what's essential to respectful relationships.
- Students can identify what being respectful and inclusive means in relationships.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- build on their sense of self and connecting with others
- understand that being inclusive and respectful of all types of relationships is essential.
Instructions 5 min
- Students write down their top 10 rules for being in inclusive and respectful relationships.
- Students stick their lists on the wall of the classroom or in their books as a reminder of respectful relationships.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.