Energise, refocus and develop wellbeing in your students. Wellbeing Fives are five-minute activities to use in your classroom, homeroom or assembly structures.
Click here to sign up to ReachOut Schools to receive future Wellbeing Fives for students and parents.
This will provide you with:
- A weekly five-minute activity for your classroom
- A monthly activity/article for your parent community
- Whole-class and individual activities
- Activities to get your students thinking and moving
- Ideas for energising and refocusing, building relationships, improving communication, developing problem-solving skills and enhancing wellbeing in our students.
Building relationships and connections