Energise, refocus and develop wellbeing in your students. Wellbeing Fives are five-minute activities to use in your classroom, homeroom or assembly structures.
Click here to sign up to ReachOut Schools to receive future Wellbeing Fives for students and parents.
This will provide you with:
- A weekly five-minute activity for your classroom
- A monthly activity/article for your parent community
- Whole-class and individual activities
- Activities to get your students thinking and moving
- Ideas for energising and refocusing, building relationships, improving communication, developing problem-solving skills and enhancing wellbeing in our students.
Building relationships and connections
- Carousel connections
- Catch and connect
- Five things in common
- Hot potato
- Human alphabet
- The square
- Three good things
- Two truths and a lie
- Where do I feel like I belong?
- 'Communicating effectively’ values walk
- Connecting with your classmates
- Random acts of kindness
- Step up to stop bullying
- How talking helps
- Choose your own response
- Ways to take care of yourself
Download the Anti-bullying PDF here.