Having conversations can help students feel connected to each other. Being part of a discussion can help them develop new relationships, find common interests and build empathy towards others.
- Students learn to have conversations with others, which can help them feel connected to each other.
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- conduct a conversation
- listen and respond to each other respectfully.
Instructions 5 min
- Invite participants to form two circles, one inside the other.
- Ask the following questions. (After each question, ask the outside circle to move two people to the right so that they are discussing their answer with a different person each time.)
- What is one good thing that happened today?
- What three things do you have in common with your partner in the circle?
- What are some ways students at your school could help promote mental health and wellbeing?
You can use your own questions or the suggestions above.
Create an account to view the resource
Create an account to access all of our resources and recieve our newsletter with health tools & tips, and upcoming teaching resources.Create account
Already have an account? Log in here.