The second in our 'Wellbeing@School' series, this resource through our work with Salutegenics explores the seven essential skills of resilience- emotional awareness and self-regulation, impulse control, optimism, flexible and accurate thinking, empathy, self-efficacy, connecting and reaching out in to practical activities for years 7-12.
This will help you to:
- explain resilience
- implement resilience building skills in to every classroom
- explore the Australian Curriculum General Capabilities (Personal & Social Capability).
You must be logged in to view this resource
Register your details to access our professional development modules and resources.
- Free professional development resources
- [Optional] Receive updates about new resources to use in your work
- [Optional] Receive our Schools newsletter with health tools and tips.